Improve the Comfort of Your Madison, WI, Home With Professional Air Sealing
It’s hard to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer if you have air leaking through your walls and ceiling. Most of the time, it’s not easily noticeable, but it puts a prominent bump on your energy bill. New insulation can be a great way to boost your home’s energy efficiency, but to help that insulation do its job, your home should be properly air sealed first. At Larson Home Services, we’ve been helping homeowners in Madison, WI, with our insulation installation and air sealing services since 2001 and we would be pleased to do the same for you.
Benefits of Air Sealing Your Home
The tiniest cracks, gaps, and holes in your home’s exterior walls or roof can become easy avenues for heat to escape or make its way into your home. Air sealing is a method of finding these openings and sealing them up to make your home as airtight as possible. Some of the benefits of air sealing your home with Larson Home Services include:
- Potentially reducing your heating & cooling costs by an average of 15% (based on EPA estimates)
- Accurately measuring your home’s air leakage during our blower door test.
- No need to update it. It’s a one-and-done repair
- Improved indoor air quality
- Larson Home Services uses special equipment to identify even the small, less obvious leaks
To learn more about the benefits of air sealing your Madison, WI, home, contact Larson Home Services today.