What Should I Know Before Hiring an Insulation Contractor?Jun 15, 2022
If you’re ready for the installation of insulation at your home, it’s important to do your research to ensure that you’re selecting the best insulation contractor for your project. One of the quickest searches you can perform is looking at insulation contractors with great online reviews or ratings. However, there is usually much more to the equation and you should still vet these companies.
Some other factors to look for in an insulation contractor include:
- A company that recommends air sealing when necessary – Insulation doesn’t always stop the air from moving throughout the entire home, but air-sealing will.
- Experience with all types of insulation – it’s important that the insulation contractor you work with understands all of the insulation types and knows which ones are the best to use.
- Professional installations – Don’t settle for any contractor that won’t provide a professional installation of the new insulation that you’re receiving.
- Proper certifications and training – This is an essential qualification as it will ensure that the company you select can properly recommend upgrades and effectively install materials.
Larson Home Services Offers Impressive Insulation Services to Local Homeowners
Contact the experts at Keeney Home Services today to schedule a home energy audit to identify where your home requires more insulation. Our team will also diagnose any other energy issues in your home which could be large factors in your home’s high utility bills or discomfort.
Larson Home Services offers top-of-the-line Dr. Energy Saver insulation to help enhance the energy efficiency of your home. Our team specializes in a wide array of services that are aimed to lessen your home’s carbon footprint and help save you money and energy each month. Our team will provide estimates for the following services:
- Attic insulation
- Ice damming
- Spray foam insulation
- Complete home energy audits
- Basement insulation
- And more
Contact Us Today!
When you need a home insulation contractor for a project at your home, the company to trust is Larson Home Services. We offer free, no-obligation cost estimates to homeowners in Wisconsin. Get yours today!