Professional Air Sealing Services for Homeowners in Beloit, WI
Believe it or not, your home is probably letting a lot of outside air in and vice versa. Sealing air leaks in your Beloit, Wisconsin, home is a simple, cost-effective way to lower heating and cooling costs, increase comfort, and create a healthier indoor environment. Heat can find its way out of the home through various gaps, cracks, and holes in all parts of the house. With our blower door test and home energy audit, we can quantify how much air is leaking out of your house and pinpoint the location of the leaks.
Benefits of our Air Sealing Services
You know that it’s important to have proper insulation in your home, but air sealing is another part of optimizing your home’s thermal efficiency. With our air sealing services you can expect:
- Your home’s air leakage to be accurately measured during our blower door test.
- To reduce your heating and cooling costs by an average of 15% (based on EPA estimates).
- A “once-and-done” repair. No need to repeat the process.
- Improved indoor air quality.
- A thorough job. Larson Home Services uses special equipment to identify even the small, less obvious leaks.
- Comprehensive inspections and FREE estimates.
As part of our air sealing strategy, we typically air seal the attic first since this is where the most significant leakage occurs. The basement and crawl space areas are our second priority. Air sealing these spaces eliminates a major source of cold air infiltration.
Fiberglass insulation is too light to stop air leakage. However, spray foam insulation can effectively reduce air leakage. Air sealing and insulation upgrades from Larson Home Services can potentially cut your heating and cooling costs in half.
From the attic to the basement, Larson Home Services can locate and seal air leaks all throughout the home. If you’re interested in having us diagnose your Beloit, WI, home, call or e-mail us today!