The Trusted Choice for Asphalt Shingle Roofing in Onalaska, WI
It seems like only yesterday that you and your family moved into your newly-built home in Onalaska, Wisconsin. But, here you are nearly two decades later, your home is starting to show its age. You’ve noticed it on your roof, in particular. If your roof is 15 years old or older, it may be time to replace it. Let Larson Home Services take a look and help you determine if it’s time for new asphalt shingle roofing on your Onalaska home.
Benefits of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
You have many options when it comes to roofing materials for your home, but asphalt shingle roofing is the most popular choice in America and for good reason. Here are a few reasons why it is so popular:
- Versatility – Asphalt shingles work with nearly any style of home.
- Durability – Asphalt shingles can protect your home for 15-30 years when properly installed.
- Affordability – These shingles are one of the most cost-effective roofing options out there.
- Fire resistance – You can find many asphalt shingles that have a Class-A fire rating.
- Variety – You can find asphalt shingles in a wide variety of styles and colors.
- Energy efficiency – Asphalt shingle roofing can help improve your home’s overall energy efficiency.
- Sound protection – A shingle roof can help provide a barrier in your home from unwelcome outside noise.
A roof is only as good as its installation, and at Larson Home Services, we take great pride in the quality of our work. We have earned GAF Master Elite® certification, which honors our history of exceptional roof installations. As a GAF Master Elite roofer, we can also offer a special 50-year, non-prorated labor and material warranty when you choose to have Larson Home Services install GAF asphalt shingle roofing on your house.
Let’s Get Started
To schedule a no-obligation roof inspection and consultation at your Onalaska, WI, home, contact Larson Home Services today.